Saturday 30 April 2011

Unscribable days.

Ah! Forty minutes to write this and I'm so tired. But knowing my incessant and utterly annoying need to stick to my word, I shall post. I will not be defeated!! Though, I regret to inform you that today, I shall only be inscribing a few brief words. I've been up hills all day long....

And I guess there are some days that are best left unsaid....













Even if I wish I could put them into words and remember every last detail.













Days so full of joy and sunlight....and friendship.
























And love.





















God is so good. And He is present in all of our days....though, I think He's present in a special and unique way during these unscribable days.

'They said, "Rabbi, where are you staying?"
         "Come," He replied, "and you will see" '
                         (John 1: 38-9)

Let's dwell with Him in all of our days.

No comments: