Friday 29 April 2011

Communion.

Communion

Brushstrokes on the soul of someone else,
This fearless touch unclothes bodies
Unwinding the knotted ribbons of my thoughts
And permeates the clattering clutter beneath

Late, I have come, drawn to your side
By some unknown force of subtle magnitude.
The foolish winds of fancy, I have long believed
Fall away, struck down by the silence of love.

My being, a skylark in dawn, rises
From the rubble of plaguing insecurities.
No more through cafe windows do I gaze
But soaring, sailing, scaling, I venture.

Deep delving closeness draws
And the ivory papers of my heart flutter
Your breath warms my salty cheek;
Caressing the breakable mosaic of me.

This red wine, the bread, enfolds me
Within you, you within and without.
The paradox, the oneness of grace
Confounds, perplexes, radiates.

1 comment:

Julia G. said...

Dare I admit I am close to tears? You are absolutely and mind-blowingly stunning. Let me know if you publish one day and I will buy. In utter seriousness.

And I am loving these daily updates... but not as much as I love YOU. :) Keep up the good work!!